Mittwoch, 5. November 2008

End of Summer Contest - all through November!


WIN A 50$ GIFT CARD! Or a Gift Certificate, whatever you choose.

Win a 50$ Gift Card or Gift Certificate in the online store of your choice at My Power Mall (Choose here!)

Here is what you have to do:

1 - Visit 5 of the lenses in my SUMMER Group at Squidoo that interest you, favorite them and leave comments on them

2 - Decide which of them you like best and nominate it for the award "SUMMER Lens 2008"

3 - Go to my profile and send me an email ("Contact me") giving me these details:
URLs of 5 lenses visited, favorited and commented
URL of lens you nominate
Write "SUMMER Lens 2008" in subject line

That's all.

See you there, good luck!

1 Kommentar:

GagayMD hat gesagt…

hello! just dropping ECards..how are u?care for ex links?

visit my sites:

www.walkingnewspaper.blogspot.com www.pinoymedicaldoctor.blogspot.com


take care!